Starts on: Oct 26, 2014
SexiBliss is proud to offer a one-day massage course. Learn Chinese, Swedish, and Hawaiian techniques as you connect with your appreciative massage partner.
Join MC and Stacey, RMT as we guide you into tapping into your own touch. The power of touch is healing, connecting and loving. Learn how to create a sacred healing space. Whether you want to connect with a friend, child, or partner, this course will teach you to develop your own massage style and more.
Our massage course teaches you massage skills so you can give great massages, or so that you can teach someone what you want to receive.
What will we supply?
- We supply the coconut oil and the essential oils for people to choose from.
- Light snacks and refreshments to keep you alert.
- All the skills you’ll need to learn.
What do you need to bring?
- Preferably a massage table. Costco offers starter tables for around $250, and they’re yours to keep to practice and develop your technique.
- A good substitution for a massage table; comfy and relaxing.
- Your own sheets, two pills, and three pillow cases.
- A notebook and pens.
- A massage partner.
- A willingness to learn!
Sunday, October 26th, 1pm till 7pm
150-G Terence Matthews Crescent, Kanata
Book before October 16th: $140 per person or $250 for couples’ registration
After October 16th: $165 per person or $280 per couple
RSVP 613-435-2834 or firstname.lastname@example.org